1. Every RM1 purchase equals to 1 point (only applicable on NON-promotional items)
2. For every 100 points, you can get a RM5 rebate.
3. Points can be accumulated & will not expire.
4. Any rebate can ONLY be utillised on your NEXT purchase.
5. Rebate only applies in multiples of 100 points. (Eg. If you have 120 points, you can only get a RM5 rebate. The remaining 20 points will be carried forward and accumulated with your future purchases. Rebates cannot be made for points balance below 100).
6. You will be given a code on your very 1st purchase. You will be updated on your remaining Points with every enquiry.
7. BagLovers may introduce other methods of redemption, which will be announced in our promotional literature from time to time.
8. Once Points are redeemed, these Points cannot be revoked, cancelled, returned or exchanged, and Points will not be reinstated.
9. BagLovers may also deduct from the Points balance in a Customer's Account, given the following circumstances: -
(a) Any Points suspected to be fraudulently recorded; or
(b) Any Points recorded in error; or
(c) Any Points relating to a transaction which is cancelled
10. BagLovers reserves the right to deduct any such Points as stated above without notifying the Customer.
11. BagLovers reserves the right to suspend or terminate the BagLovers Point System Programme at any time without prior notice.
Taking good care of your bags is so important to ensure they look as good as new!
How you store your bags is essential to ensure your favourite bag last as long as you want it to. =)
Here are BagLovers Top Three Storing Tips:
1. Store it in a bag cover or use a natural fibre soft pillowslip. Avoid storing in plastic bags. Use breathable fabric bags covers.
2. Do not store bags at the bottom of the closet as they will absorb the excess moisture which causes mold & mildew.
3. Use bubble wrap to stuff your bags during storage as it does not attract moths in the same way that tissue paper does.